Are you afraid that the newly purchased sink will not fit your new kitchen cabinet? You’re not alone!
My name is Richard and I have been designing sinks for 11 years and 4 months now. Follow the guide that I wrote for you and you will easily choose the perfect sink in just a few minutes.
This guide has already been downloaded by thousands of people who already know:
- How to choose and install a sink and a faucet so that the washing up is comfortable and your back does not hurt
- What are the pros and cons of 7 different materials from which kitchen sinks are made
- How to choose the right color of the sink (and what water hardness has to do with it)
- 5 places where it is better NOT to install the sink
- In what cases the sink will NOT fit the cabinet it was made for
- What countertop material to choose?
- What is the purpose of a small bowl in a 1.5-bowl sink?
- Holes in the sink – why is it so important?
- What are the differences between European and American sinks?